Fun games, prizes & great food provided by Whole Foods and Taco Time NW! All proceeds go to support school gardens! Get your tickets or MAKE A DONATION TODAY!
- Practicing intense urban and small scale agriculture
- Utilizing permaculture and season extender technologies producing 365 days a year
- Connecting stable better-off households with low income members in the communities we work in
- Providing curriculum to teachers and schools and training the interested public
- Repurposing underutilized sites, materials and resources
Our growing techniques help to restore urban ecosystems, reviving underserved neighborhoods and turning these into environmentally sound food producing farms and gardens. We feed people who otherwise would not have the means, ability or awareness to eat fresh healthy food. We involve them and enable them in bettering their own lives and bridge the social gap between different groups by literally bringing them to the table to eat together!
Please JOIN US!
Here is Farmer Frog: