As our updated COVID-19 protocol, we follow the instructions of our health department.
For the time being, all of our locations are closed to the public. We are working hard planting and growing food and need volunteer help. We require that everyone interested in volunteering first contact us. Our gates are locked and we only let people in with appointments.
If you want to participate, we ask the following:
- You are healthy.
- Volunteers have a basic understanding about growing plants or managing bees or livestock.
- You must be 16 or older and have your own transportation.
- Groups must be smaller than 5 people and must confirm all appointments beforehand.
- You must be willing and able to sanitize / wash your hands regularly (we provide soap and water). You must also be ready to work in separate areas from others and practice social distancing (minimum six feet of separation from each other).
- If you are helping with food deliveries you must be willing and able to disinfect your vehicle multiple times a day.
- You must dress for the weather and outdoor work. Please bring your clean gardening gloves or wear the ones we give you.
- You bring all your food, dishes, utensils, etc. and take these with you when you leave.
- Depending on the location we may or may not have drinking water and bathroom facilities available. We do have water and portable toilet at our [headquarters](/communities/farm-sites/paradise-farm/).
As events change day by day and regulations shift our protocol may adjust accordingly.
For all of our latest updates, please refer to our Facebook page.