Dear friends - we need you!
We are in unprecedented times. We are seeing global conditions never seen before. Together we can get through and make it to the other side in joy, abundance and health.
Elderly and high risk individuals and families are housebound and cannot leave their place. But their immune system must be supported and strengthened too – so they need good food and fresh food every single day.
We are delivering fresh produce from our farm locations harvested just before delivery to folks who cannot leave their place. These deliveries right now are whatever is available and how much is available at the time of harvest. Our deliveries do not have a price. Generous donations and gifts will be accepted so we can get this program expanded as needed.
Please contact us if you are interested in signing up, need more information, or want to help.
We need your help to be able to continue serving the people in the greatest need, providing fresh food for the people in isolation.
We have immediate needs to be able to help our community:
- Veggie seeds.
- High quality compost/soil mix for our container growing since some things need to be growing in pots.
- Disinfecting wipes and solutions so we can keep cleaning our hands, delivery baskets and vehicles.
- We need drivers with vehicles who can help with delivering as we already have more and more requests daily.
- Gas money for our deliveries.
- Wages to some of the helpers since many lost their jobs and need income.
We would like to see our neighbors everywhere if they can grow food or start a food garden, they do so now. Home gardens can donate their extra crops toward the program.
We will be collaborating with local faith based organizations, conservation districts, food banks and many others who are already our partners working within the food system.
We can do this but we can only do this if we come together as a close knit community.
Thank you so much!!!!
Filed under: Covid-19
Tagged with: Program