Want to get involved and help support school and community garden education and healthy eating?
School’s out and they depend on Farmer Frog volunteers to help maintain their gardens through the summer! We are in serious need of summer volunteers at several of our garden locations and at our Farmers Market booth in Everett. Please join us for a work party or consider joining a committee!
Other volunteer needs include, but are not limited to:
- Farmers Market Management: Organize and plan our farmers market booth and sales at the weekly Friday market. Prefer experience with market sales/marketing and knowledge of Farmer Frog programs and mission.
- Transport/Delivery: Volunteers with trucks/trailers are needed to do routine delivery of supplies to various locations. Woodchips, compost, various tools and supplies, etc. Let us know if you can help!
- In-Kind Donations: We need volunteers that can work with our Finance committee to seek in-kind donations from businesses and local companies to support our work.
- Volunteer Management/Data entry: Help with contacting and engaging new volunteers by phone/email, entering info/hours into our Salesforce database. Excellent communication skills, basic computer skills and some experience with databases is helpful.
- Social Media & Marketing Management: Manage our social media strategy and sites and improve our social media presence to engage supporters.
See our [Volunteer Calendar](/join/volunteer/) to get signed up for a volunteer shift and more info!
To sign up to get our monthly volunteer updates CLICK HERE!
Filed under: Volunteers